A considerably smaller town to the north west of Erin and to the south west of Dover. Has a population of 2,346. This is a completely fictional place.
- Privately owned. A few small boats are docked here. Open to the public for fishing only.
Power Plant - A hydroelectric power plant that provides the town with most of it's electricity.
Cathedral of Praise - A place where people can have their sins erased. A small building that can only hold 100 people at any time.
Has a large graveyard near the back entrance.
Police Station - Where the RSPD conducts their business. Has a rather large gun locker considering the crime rate is very low.
- A small shop that sells various animals along with pet supplies. Sells: Rabbits, rats, cats, small dogs (when available), small birds, and ferrets. (Available for characters to own.)
- A two room shop located near the pet store. Ran by one woman and sells various seasonal flowers.
Cafe - Where the elderly normally go to spend their afternoons. Sells imported coffee while playing various songs from the 40s, 50s, and 60s. Very nostalgic.
Community Hospital - The only hospital in a 50 mile radius, causing them to be rather busy year round. Often takes on interns during the summer season.
- A VERY small bar/restaurant that is considered to be "dumpy" due to smoking being allowed indoors. This is normally where most crime happens in Riverside.
- Smaller apartment building of the three in Riverside. Low cost of rent. Across the street from the bar. One floor.
- Four closely packed homes. 3 small families currently reside here, 1 is currently unoccupied and for sale.
- Second largest apartment complex here and the oldest. Well kept, moderately priced, has rooftop garden, fire escapes on second floor leading downwards and up to the said garden. 2 residential floors. 28 apartments on 1st floor, 26 apartments on 2nd.
- Largest complex in Riverside. Balconies, fireplaces, wooden floors. Very expensive, but newly built. 3 residential floors. 20 apartments per floor, no access to rooftop.
- Where the many packages and letters filter through for distribution. A man and a woman work here.
- Important business is dealt with here. It is also the home of the mayor.
- Also functions as a full grocery. Most of the town's teenagers get jobs here over the summer.
- Only gas station in town. Also sells liquor and cigarettes. Typical.
- Where Riverside youth goes to learn. A two story building.
- Attached to the side of the elementary school. Used for plant science and home ec.
- A set of neatly built homes. Teachers or families with young children reside here.
Riverside Shopping Center
- Various shops here. Two stories high, contains a hair salon, sporting goods, various clothing stores, outdoors/camping, and a few restaurants.
- Average sized building, shows the latest and greatest films, but once in a while has special one night events where they show older films.
- What do you expect? But it gets the job done. Two stories, average appearance.
- Only farm within Riverside limits. Owned by a smaller family. Raises tomatoes, cattle, corn, and chickens.
finally time! Let's
get down to
business!This is a
color contest! The
entry period is
September 1st, 2014
to September 30th,
2014. After that,
one week will be
used for judging
entries. Please note
that after September
30th, your entr...
UPDATE 2: 50+
BEEN REACHED!! THAT
MEANS I AM ADDING A
TO THE PRIZES! :la:
ONE MORE TO UNLOCK!
>3UPDATE 1: 30
BEEN REACHED! THERE
WILL BE FOUR WINNERS
WHO WILL WIN A TYPE
4 ICON! :DHey guys!!
; c ;It's going to
:heart:Summer is -
sadly - over and
it's time to go back
to school for some,
to university (for
me and for the first
time, actually) and
to work for others.
So, whatever you're
going to do... good
luck! I hope
photos can help you
relax in this
s Old Devices at an
d What is
Deviousness Award is
an accolade which is
out on the 1st of
every month to one
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More