A considerably smaller town to the north west of Erin and to the south west of Dover. Has a population of 2,346. This is a completely fictional place.
- Privately owned. A few small boats are docked here. Open to the public for fishing only.
Power Plant - A hydroelectric power plant that provides the town with most of it's electricity.
Cathedral of Praise - A place where people can have their sins erased. A small building that can only hold 100 people at any time.
Has a large graveyard near the back entrance.
Police Station - Where the RSPD conducts their business. Has a rather large gun locker considering the crime rate is very low.
- A small shop that sells various animals along with pet supplies. Sells: Rabbits, rats, cats, small dogs (when available), small birds, and ferrets. (Available for characters to own.)
- A two room shop located near the pet store. Ran by one woman and sells various seasonal flowers.
Cafe - Where the elderly normally go to spend their afternoons. Sells imported coffee while playing various songs from the 40s, 50s, and 60s. Very nostalgic.
Community Hospital - The only hospital in a 50 mile radius, causing them to be rather busy year round. Often takes on interns during the summer season.
- A VERY small bar/restaurant that is considered to be "dumpy" due to smoking being allowed indoors. This is normally where most crime happens in Riverside.
- Smaller apartment building of the three in Riverside. Low cost of rent. Across the street from the bar. One floor.
- Four closely packed homes. 3 small families currently reside here, 1 is currently unoccupied and for sale.
- Second largest apartment complex here and the oldest. Well kept, moderately priced, has rooftop garden, fire escapes on second floor leading downwards and up to the said garden. 2 residential floors. 28 apartments on 1st floor, 26 apartments on 2nd.
- Largest complex in Riverside. Balconies, fireplaces, wooden floors. Very expensive, but newly built. 3 residential floors. 20 apartments per floor, no access to rooftop.
- Where the many packages and letters filter through for distribution. A man and a woman work here.
- Important business is dealt with here. It is also the home of the mayor.
- Also functions as a full grocery. Most of the town's teenagers get jobs here over the summer.
- Only gas station in town. Also sells liquor and cigarettes. Typical.
- Where Riverside youth goes to learn. A two story building.
- Attached to the side of the elementary school. Used for plant science and home ec.
- A set of neatly built homes. Teachers or families with young children reside here.
Riverside Shopping Center
- Various shops here. Two stories high, contains a hair salon, sporting goods, various clothing stores, outdoors/camping, and a few restaurants.
- Average sized building, shows the latest and greatest films, but once in a while has special one night events where they show older films.
- What do you expect? But it gets the job done. Two stories, average appearance.
- Only farm within Riverside limits. Owned by a smaller family. Raises tomatoes, cattle, corn, and chickens.